5 modern meeting rooms in the heart of Cork City
Maldron Hotel South Mall is located in the heart of Cork city, walking distance from St. Patrick’s Street and on the business hub of South Mall. Easily accessible by public transport with the bus station opposite our Parnell Street entrance and 8km from Cork airport. It is the ideal location to host your team building events, training courses, seminars, public talks, workshops or boardroom meetings in Cork.
Maldron Hotel South Mall boasts 5 state-of-the-art meeting rooms – named after famous Cork sporting stars. Each room is fully air-conditioned, with floor to ceiling windows and black-out blinds and is equipped with a built-in flat-screen TV and projector, flipchart, water, stationery and mints included. Rooms are flexible in layout, holding up to 60 delegates in a theatre style.
Our goal is make your meeting as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Our waste management segregation plans priorities recycling and reduction of single use plastics.
- Led lighting and motion sensors throughout the meeting rooms, meeting room corridors and toilet facilities to reduce energy consumption when not in use.
- Hybrid Air Conditioning Units are used throughout the meeting rooms.
- Aerators are fitted on all water taps throughout meeting room toilet facilities to reduce water usage by 50%
- Public transportation options available from our doorstep
- EV Charging points available at QPark Cork City Hall and on South Mall
With top of the range equipment and facilities, along with a choice of healthy sweet and savoury refreshments and lunch options, there is something to suit everyone’s needs. Contact our team on email@example.com, call us on +353 21 203 7000.